[Gambas-user] Annoying automatic comment creation...

Stephen sbungay at ...3301...
Mon Mar 31 20:04:35 CEST 2014

When creating a new comment line, after pressing [ENTER] the editor
assumes that the next line is also a comment and <sarcasm> helpfully
</sarcasm> puts in the single quote to make it so. Now I can see how
some might like this, and thats fine, but could we have the option to
turn this feature off? I've been caught too many times writing code into
auto-generated comment lines and it is getting quite annoying.

--
Kindest Regards
Stephen A. Bungay, Prop.