[Gambas-user] GAMBAS Executable

box02 at ...3313... box02 at ...3313...
Sat Mar 29 17:47:33 CET 2014

Hi.

Gambas 3.1.1 installed from SoftwareCentre on Ubuntu 12.10 (gnome).

I wrote a small test project that I am trying to compile. When I click on Compile (Project menu) or enter
F7, the system returns immediately with no error or action. I would have expected some indication that the compile was successful, which hopefully it was.

I would like to execute the compiled program from terminal - and not require the IDE. In VB under MS Windows, I ended up with a .exe file - easy to execute.

Assuming the Project name is MG01 under a directory called 'GAMBAS Test Programs', how do I execute MG01? What is the file name of the executable?

Perhaps a silly question from a novice. But any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

M...