[Gambas-user] Issue 515 in gambas: System freeze on Combobox popup on combobox_gofocus

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Mar 29 17:19:33 CET 2014

Updates:
	Labels: -Version3.5.2 Version-3.5.0

Comment #1 on issue 515 by benoit.m... at ...626...: System freeze on Combobox
popup on combobox_gofocus
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=515

The system does not really freeze, but when closing the popup, the focus
goes back to the combobox, and so the popup is reopened again, and GTK+
does not like that (QT4 does not either).

In a few words, this is a bad idea, don't do that!

I will see if I can do something against that weird behavior, but I can't
promise any success.