[Gambas-user] How to fill an array of strings ?

box02 at ...3313... box02 at ...3313...
Thu Mar 27 21:22:31 CET 2014

Hi.

I hate to sabotage this thread, but I am having difficulty getting on
the forum. Perhaps you can help or point me in the right direction:

Gambas 3.1.1 installed from SoftwareCentre on Ubuntu 12.10 (gnome).

I'm unable to compile. When I click on Compile (Project menu) or enter
F7, the system returns immediately with no error or action.

Could this be a missing dependency, or perhaps a permissions issue?

Synaptic Package Manager shows several Gambas packages not installed. I
don't know which ones would be relevant. (build-essential, gcc,
gcc-4.7-base, gettext-kde, &  g++ are installed)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.