[Gambas-user] TableView.Edit: Save event not triggered by ENTER key

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Tue Mar 25 17:53:08 CET 2014

On 03/24/2014 08:10 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> The ENTER or RETURN key does raise the Save event, but the event is
> raised only if needed (i.e. if the cell has been modified).

That is how I understood the TableView.Edit method was supposed to
behave. However, in my Gambas 3.4.0, it does not.

When a cell has been modified, the RETURN key and the arrow keys do
indeed raise the Save event; but the ENTER key (on the numeric keypad)
does not.

I have checked, and the TableView control is correctly recognizing a
Key.Enter vs. a Key.Return on a KeyPress event.

Regards,
Lee