[Gambas-user] Yet another simple printing question !

Vasilis Kanatas vkanatas13 at ...626...
Fri Mar 21 18:59:32 CET 2014

Thanks Tobi!!

You are right gb.report is a very flexible way to print reports!
I used to work with Gambas 2 and could not imagine it!

I had to add gb.report element to my project though!

I am not very fond of discovering everything by myself!
We all implement our ancestors experience in one way or another!