[Gambas-user] 2 console questions.

Γιώργος Κ giorgosk67 at ...626...
Sun Mar 16 01:28:28 CET 2014

> The Gambas Console (which is built into the IDE to watch a program's stdout
> and stderr) is not a full-featured terminal emulator. It won't interpret
> those escape sequences, so you need to enable the "Use a terminal emulator"
> option in the project options.

Ooops! This option, seems to be broken here! :-(
After enabling it, nothing happens (when I'm pressing the "play"
button). Only a small empty window, appears at bottom-right.

I uninstalled the repository version and I tried to install the
subversion one, but compilation failed. :-(

I took all the steps from "Compiling the Subversion repository" page,
but after ~20min, (at the last step, after becoming root) I got this
message:

|| Unable to compile gb.report
|| Unable to compile gb.net.pop3
|| Unable to compile gb.map