[Gambas-user] New Gambas wiki is online!

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 10 19:05:36 CET 2014

Le 10/03/2014 17:46, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> I just registered on the wiki page,
>
> wonderfully, faster and quickly, great system, its a great job..
>
> this example can be taken and madofied for made intranet's opr web
> pages!!!!! made gambas more usefully!!!
>
> From: Beno?t Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
>>> next release of gambas will include this wiki/example?
>>>
>> Yes.
> please, please, so then .... HURRY UP RELEASINGGGGG ! due trunk
> compilation are a pain now for me.. changes a lot in every commit an i
> hav lot of job

The gambas wiki sources are for the next 3.6, not the next 3.5.3. You
will have to wait if you don't want to deal with /trunk.

>>> next release of gambas will include ofline documentation or will use the
>>> online version for ever?
>>
>> Don't know. If I have time, you will be able to download an archive of
>> the documentation and use it offline from the IDE.
>
> Some tips how doing that wonderfully idea?   ;-D

Yes: all the new wiki is a tree of files. The idea is copying that tree
of files on your hard disk, and let the IDE transform that files into
HTML exactly the same way as the wiki. It's just a matter of replacing
"http://" links by special links meaning "use the local files and not
the web".

>>> next release of gambas will be 3.5.X or a 3.6 new release?
>> There will be a 3.5.3.
> will be mantain same requisites? please, please

Yes, of course. 3.5.3 is just a bug fix release of 3.5.

--
Benoît Minisini