[Gambas-user] New Gambas wiki is online!

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 10 19:00:57 CET 2014

Le 10/03/2014 18:18, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :

> Hi Benoit,
>
> Looks nice, great job!
>
> There's one thing I stumbled upon when clicking around: About
> DrawingArea you'll get
>
> Unexpected end of line at line #8:
>
> * In `standard mode\', The DrawingArea will raise the [./.draw]
> event each time it needs to be refreshed.
>
> Stack backtrace:
>
> Markup.ConvertLine.640 Markup.ConvertMarkup.472 Markup.Convert.33
> Markdown.ToHTML.12 Wiki._PrintPage.154 Wiki.Wiki.0
> WebPage.__Render.31 WebPage.Render.56 Main.Main.551

Fixed.

> With the new system, would it be possible to catch such errors in a
> way that either draws a faulty page "as good as possible" or at
> least gives a simpler error message? Or wouldn't that make sense?

I don't know, I will try. But at the moment, I need to get all the
information about the error to see if it a bug in the gb.markdown
component or a bug in the old syntax conversion routine...

> Another question: The new wiki supports CSS, doesn't it?

What do you mean by that? Yes, all HTML pages relies on a CSS file, but
it is not unexpected nowadays. :-)

--
Benoît Minisini