[Gambas-user] New Gambas wiki is online!

Mon Mar 10 15:09:17 CET 2014

next release of gambas will include this wiki/example?

next release of gambas will include ofline documentation or will use the
online version for ever?

next release of gambas will be 3.5.X or a 3.6 new release?

and seems that packagers must handle all patches ofer older releases, due
all patches of 3.5.1 and 3.5.2 in trunk i must handle manualy in my
packages.. new version seems do not compile all modules in my distribution
release (make me upgrade linux) that's not good!