[Gambas-user] New Gambas wiki is online!

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Mar 9 22:33:04 CET 2014

Le 09/03/2014 22:14, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 19:08:30 +0100, Benoît Minisini
> <gambas at ...1...> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The new Gambas wiki is now online at:
>>
>> http://gambaswiki.org
>>
>> Please register to check the registration process, and then play with
>> it, so that I can eventually fix the automatic conversion from the old
>> wiki syntax.
>>
>> The old Gambas 2 documentation will stays on http://gambasdoc.org, and
>> should be available for one year.
>>
>> If you have any question, just ask!
>>
>> Regards,
>
> Salut,
>
> it didn't run correctly the first time

Please give details!

> but seconde time it said 'your
> login are still used'
> and I'm registered.

You have successfully confirm your login, so it's normal that if you try
to register a second time, it tells you that!

By the way, I have tried your login, and it works.

--
Benoît Minisini