[Gambas-user] New Gambas wiki is online!

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Mar 9 21:22:27 CET 2014

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The new Gambas wiki is now online at:
>
> http://gambaswiki.org
>
> Please register to check the registration process, and then play with
> it, so that I can eventually fix the automatic conversion from the old
> wiki syntax.

Hmm, is that "Please run the following Gambas code and enter its result"
phase of registration a bot protection? If it is, it is not a very effective
one for bots written in Gambas :-) Besides, my confirmation mail did not
came in yet (I registered like 2 hours ago). It's not in spam... Any ideas?

Regards,
Tobi