[Gambas-user] Building a custom MyComboBox

Daniel Quintero dquinter at ...626...
Mon Mar 3 23:31:39 CET 2014

aIDs is an array of Integers (You can declare an array of Strings if is
your case, or an array of Variants), and you can assing that array to a
Variant variable, as is the case of the Tag property of the combobox.

*Lic. Daniel Quintero Rojas*

*¡Saludos desde México!________*