[Gambas-user] Building a custom MyComboBox

Matti matti.eber at ...3240...
Mon Mar 3 21:29:24 CET 2014

Thanks, Daniel.
But I don't understand how you can assign the aIDs Integer[] to the ComboBox.Tag that is a variant?
Anyway, I'd prefer a custom combo, since I need it often in a form and don't want to write everything again and again.