[Gambas-user] [SOLVED]: GB3 Editor: how to elaborate Editor.Lines (and CSTR behaviour)

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Jun 29 22:23:22 CEST 2014

On Sun, 29 Jun 2014, Orionis wrote:
> Thanks Tobias,
> it took  half an hour at least to analyze your answer since this concept is
> quite obscure to me, but at the end I succeded and this is precious for all
> the  situations were 'virtual class' are involved.
> The documentation should possibly be rewritten to make it clear to all.

Hmm, sometimes I ask myself where I got my information from... In this case,
I found a page in the wiki to support my answer: [0]. :-)

Regards,
Tobi

[0] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/def/virtual