[Gambas-user] creating gb.qt4.webkit pages using gb.markdown etc (quick question)

B Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Sat Jun 28 02:14:00 CEST 2014

OK, I've got the markdown to html bit under control and can generate the inner html for <body> nicely for our "appinfo" text files. The next step is to generate the full html text for an entire web page, including the <head> section with a css reference and applying some "class" attributes to parts of the html text.

Looking through the IDE code that makes the various help texts it looks like this is being done "manually" with a lot of literal strings being
used?

My goal is to build a gb.qt4.webkit based project (component) that will display web pages with information about our applications from some text files we include in .hidden in the source project. (I can get these files out of the executable archive OK).  Sort of like the IDE help but a bit different.

My question is what is the best way for me to go next?
a) follow the IDE "hammer and chisel" method
b) look at the new wiki code,
or
c) is there something blatantly obvious that I am not seeing here?

tia
Bruce

--
B Bruen <bbruen at ...2308...>