[Gambas-user] how to override opengl pkg-config requirements???

Fri Jun 27 16:29:16 CEST 2014

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 21:06:37 +0200

> From: Beno?t Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
> Why don't you have the pkg-config files for the OpenGL library if you
> have pkg-config?
>
> Cos i used a powered more faster xorg version (7.2) rather than the slower
 7.15 of today!
and my mesa files are version 7.2 rather than the gallium slower mesa 9.1
of today!

in any case, take in consideration alternative install of xorg system, must
have that option to override that settings!

by example, port gambas to othre embebed systems that do not have
possibility (due performance) to use recent xorg and mesa files
(such daruma pc's, or acer eepc older releases)