[Gambas-user] constructor events

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Jun 25 09:15:01 CEST 2014

I really dont understand in what case it can be usefull

Your observer in all case will be created after the object so in this case
just call a subroutine will do the same

If you need an info during the init you can give it as param

Please give more explanation of what you want to achieve

Regards

Fabien