[Gambas-user] Desktop.X11 Systray

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Tue Jun 24 22:38:17 CEST 2014

hi Benoit

No I thanked the transparent property has been very useful. Thank you.

I am making changes to the project,  myinnova (desktop configuration) is
the easiest to customize.
change in the panel (upper, lower, applets, background and more).

I have a problem with the panel and systray

if the form is not transparent everything works fine.
and if  i change the property to transparent=true gives the following error

"Error segment violation"

if I run gambas3 of new then closes.

my code is as follows

Public process_nm As Process

if not commented this line fails
process_nm = Shell "nm-applet > /dev/null 2>/dev/null"

the program crashes and closes only if
form.transparent=true

can you help me please.

regards