[Gambas-user] Pre-release of gambas 3.5.4

Olivier Cruilles olivier.cruilles at ...614...
Mon Jun 23 03:36:42 CEST 2014

Hello,

I compiled the pre-release 3.5.4 as asked by you.
All the compilation is ok without any problem.

But when tried to start the IDE, I took this error:

Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to retrieve
property `GtkTreeView::odd-row-color' of type `GdkColor' from rc file
value "((GString*) 0x98d3980)" of type `GString'
/usr/bin/gambas3: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/gambas3/gb.qt4.so:
undefined symbol: _Z22CCONTAINER_draw_borderP8QPaintercP7QWidget

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=2.6.43.8-1.fc15.i686
Architecture=x86
Distribution=redhat Fedora release 14 (Laughlin)
Desktop=GNOME
Theme=QGtk
Language=fr_FR.UTF-8
Memory=3284M
[Libraries]
Cairo=libcairo.so.0.0.0
Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11000.2
Curl=libcurl.so.4.2.0
DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.5.2
GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.27.0
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2200.0
Poppler=libpoppler.so.7.0.0
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.7.4
SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.3

* But I use the latest SVN version and all is OK

Do I need to give you more informations ?

Cordialement,

Olivier Cruilles
EMail: olivier.cruilles at ...614...
Portable: +01 514 431 2960