[Gambas-user] Information about instruction in Gambas v3

Yahoo olivier.cruilles at ...614...
Sun Jun 22 18:03:24 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I'm currently trying to translate a Perl script in Gambas v3 so can
someone say to me if this kind of instruction exist in Gambas.

The instruction in Perl are:   'pack' and 'unpack'

This is the documentation to have an idea:

http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=224666

These instructions are used to split a string into respectively
variables like Byte, 16 bits integer, 32 bits integer, etc...

It's just to know if exist an equivalent in Gambas or not to not
re-invet the wheel.

Thank you in advance

[System]
Gambas=3.5.90
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=2.6.43.8-1.fc15.i686
Architecture=x86
Distribution=redhat Fedora release 14 (Laughlin)
Desktop=GNOME
Theme=QGtk
Language=fr_FR.UTF-8
Memory=3284M