[Gambas-user] Problem with Foreground and Background property on RadioButton and CheckBox

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jun 22 14:53:39 CEST 2014

Le 22/06/2014 14:40, corradoventu at ...69... a écrit :
> Foreground and Background property does not work, or has a strange
> behaviour on RadioButton and CheckBox.sample project included. thanks
> for your attention.

The widget theme decides how to interpreter background and foreground
colors. So you don't get necessarily what you expect, depending on the
widget theme in use.

For example, I use 'oxygen' theme with QT, 'oxygen-gtk' for GTK+2, and
Radiance for GTK+3:

1) With QT and GTK+2, only the background of the button or the check box
is colored, not the entire widget.

2) With GTK+2, the foreground color is not taken into accound. Why? No
idea, I will check if it is a bug in gb.gtk.

3) With GTK+3, everything is fine.

Benoît Minisini