[Gambas-user] ide feature request

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Sat Jun 21 02:57:33 CEST 2014

Hi Benoit, List

EasyGP (our project) has a huge codebase. Often I may have to search the
tree for the file I want to operate on.

I wondered if it would be possible to have an option to add a combo box
to the IDE which was populated by an new option on the popup menu over
the tabs at the top of the IDE, which said something like 'Add to Class
Combo' or whatever made sense to Benoit.

Then, instead of having to continually search through the code tree one
could load that file b just clicking on the favourite combo

Regards

richard