[Gambas-user] gb.net.curl and SSL certificate

CJ lists at ...2828...
Thu Jun 19 19:27:09 CEST 2014

> > Trying to communicate with a web server via https and the HTTPGet
example
> > but the connection fails with error -1060 also if I disable certificate
> > authentication using...
> >
> >    MyHTTP.SSL.VerifyHost = False
> >    MyHTTP.SSL.VerifyPeer = False
> >

> ".VerifyPeer = False" is really just a call to:
>
> curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);
>
> So I don't know why it does not work.
>
> I would need an "https" URL to test...

Thanks for clarifying Benoît!

Since I don't want to make the server address public would it be possible
for
me to send you a private e-mail with the https URL to test?

If, then just send me your e-mail address to my address used for this
mailing list...

/CJ