[Gambas-user] Sending parms to workspace children

Roel Touwen roel at ...3306...
Wed Jun 11 15:53:30 CEST 2014

Hi Benoit,

Can you give me a sample? I tried: (Also tried to DIM as Window and
tried Dim.. as new) But I still get an error on the Wd.MayEdit. The
Message of the form's name works.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Roel