[Gambas-user] R: llvm-3.1-dev no found

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Wed Jun 11 12:20:58 CEST 2014

I erase from that list llvm-3.1-dev " package. So, I was be able to install the other packages.

Then I installed

sudo apt-get install automake

and launching ~/trunk $ ./reconf-all  I obtain this other problem:

autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
configure:4105: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure:4128: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
configure:4129: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DISABLE_STATIC
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

 :-(

What do I have to do ?

Regards
vuott