[Gambas-user] X11Systray

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jun 9 19:01:45 CEST 2014

Le 09/06/2014 18:42, herberth guzman a écrit :
> Hi Benoit
> I want to thank all the support you have given me to work with MyPanel and
> Desktop Innova.
>
> I apologize for my bad English and for not having enough knowledge minimum
> and ask questions that maybe den laugh, it's because I did not know how.
> The important thing is that I learned to do it.
>
> Right now I'm working on some applets I want to include, and if the user
> wants to change.
>
> Benoit I have a question.
>
> 1 - I tried to set the size of the icons of the applets, and try various
> ways but to no avail, ¿How to resize icons for applets?
>
>       With X11Systray[I]
>         .IconW=size
>         .IconH=size
>       End With
>
> Not working.

IconW and IconH are the size of the icon requested by the extern
application. You must use the Resize() method of X11SystrayIcon class.

But not all icons will accept the resize (Remember that systray icons
are just embedded windows of other programs) I think GTK+ icons will
stay at 22x22.

> 2 - I need a form (form_launcher.opacity = 80)semi-transparent , but the
> controls i need opacity =100, visible.
>
> As I can do?.

It's possible with Qt4, but it is not implemented in gb.qt4. I need a
way to do that too with GTK+.

Benoît Minisini