[Gambas-user] gambas tutorials / android

Timothy.a.Case timothy.a.case at ...626...
Sun Jun 8 19:14:59 CEST 2014

I am new to gambas, been coding for years,, php script... but, wanted to
make some real programs for my zorin OS... is there any good places to
learn from,,, is it easier to learn visual basic and then convert to
gambas? I also want to learn to code on my gambas for android OS... (
found basic4android,, or something like that,, would be nice to do on
gambas,, would hate to switch back and forth from a windows OS,,, love
my linux too much now... I do have windows7 installed,, but havent used
it in 3 months... )... thanks,,, and happy coding...

TC