[Gambas-user] Many GTK+ bugs fixed in last revision

Sun Jun 8 17:32:21 CEST 2014

Not sure about age of this bug, but I found it with latest revision.
See attachment. Disabled button takes color from background color of form.
This behavior isn't consistent with Qt4.

Jussi
PS. Will GTK+ have it's own version of TextEdit?