[Gambas-user] Something has changed in Paint or DrawintArea?

Sat Jun 7 00:45:48 CEST 2014

OK, I attached specially mangled version of the app. Just run it and click
with mouse.

Public Sub DrawingArea1_Draw()
Paint.Begin(DrawingArea1)  <--- this gives error, cannot Paint outside of
Draw event handler

And if I comment it out, I got; No current device, when trying to Paint
something.

Jussi