[Gambas-user] Gambas and Firebird embedded

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Fri Jun 6 14:21:31 CEST 2014

Am Freitag, den 06.06.2014, 10:45 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 06/06/2014 10:32, Stefano Fraccaro a écrit :
> > I found a thread yesterday evening in a forum about that (license
> > problem). If you create a new Connection the "Type" combobox  shows the
> > "Firebird" option : I think this option should be removed if Firebird
> > isn't supported by Gambas3.
> >

> Oops. Never noticed that I forgot to remove it!

Salut,

Private Sub fill_cmbType()
Dim aType As String[]
Dim sType As String
  aType = GetDBDrivers()
  cmbType.Clear
  For Each sType In aType
    cmbType.Add(sType)
  Next
  ' cmbType.Add("mysql")
  ' cmbType.Add("postgresql")
  ' cmbType.Add("sqlite")
  ' cmbType.Add("sqlite2")
  ' cmbType.Add("sqlite3")
  ' cmbType.Add("odbc")
  ' cmbType.Add("firebird")
End

Public Function GetDBDrivers() As String[]
Dim xComp As String[]
Dim xCompHelper As String[]
Dim nI As Integer
    xComp = Dir(Component.Path, "gb.db.*.so")
    xComp.Sort() ' (gb.Descent)
    For nI = 0 To xComp.Length - 1
      xCompHelper = Split(xComp[nI], ".")
      xComp[nI] = xCompHelper[2]
    Next
    Return xComp
End

Like that I take care of existing db-drivers on the box.

--
Amicalement
Charlie