[Gambas-user] Feature request: IDE

Patrik Karlsson pata.karlsson at ...626...
Fri Jun 6 09:52:51 CEST 2014

There are things in other IDEs/editors that I miss in Gambas and that I
think would be useful, not only to me.

1. Tab management
* Add close all from the view menu to the tabs popup menu.
* Add close tabs to left
* Add close tabs to right

2. Make shortcut for Horizontal and Vertikal split toggle.

3. Insert an 'Edit' menu between File and Project with cut, copy, paste,
undo redo...

4. Shortcut for delete current row

5. CTRL X cuts current row if nothing is selected

6. CTRL C copies current row if nothing is selected

7. Triple click selects entire row.

8. Sort selection (a-z, z-a)

9. Move current row up/down

10. Move current selection up/down

11. CTRL Mouse click acts as F2, Find definition.

12. CTRL Shift W as default for Close all windows.

/Patrik