[Gambas-user] Changing Error Background Color or Font Color

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Wed Jun 4 23:45:02 CEST 2014

Sorry, meant to attach a screen shot of the issue. So here it is.

Again, just looking for a way to changed the background of font color of
the popup error messages so they will be readable.