[Gambas-user] gb.desktop.x11

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Wed Jun 4 06:45:51 CEST 2014

Hi Benoit

Thanks for the SystemTray instance

I saw the example gb.gui or gb.gtk3 and gives me the following error "Null
Object"
With gb.qt4 if it works but only shows gb.png image (do not know if that is
the goal)

If you want to see the applet nm-applet in stalonetray my code as follows:

Shell "nm-applet > /dev/null 2>/dev/null"
Shell "/usr/bin/stalonetray"

and if needed gnome-sound-applet my code as follows:

Shell "gnome-sound-applet > /dev/null 2>/dev/null"
Shell "/usr/bin/stalonetray"

The code in bash is:
 #!/bin/sh
 nm-applet    > /dev/null 2>/dev/null &
 stalonetray  > /dev/null 2>/dev/null
 killall nm-applet

Consultation?

If my form_panel need nm-applet  and their properties, How I can do?

Could you tell me how we can use our system tray Gambas, I'm not
understanding.

Regards.

Herberth Guzmán