[Gambas-user] Console message with LinuxMint 17

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Tue Jun 3 20:43:18 CEST 2014

Ok. Found it. The default theme of QT for LinuxMint 17 Cinnamon is (in my
computer) a theme called GTK+. I've changed to another one called
"cleanlooks", reboot and testing exhaustively my project.
I don't see the messages at all.

Like allways, Benoit rules! :):)

Regards.