[Gambas-user] Console message with LinuxMint 17

Roki n.rogozarski at ...626...
Tue Jun 3 17:45:09 CEST 2014

I did this but the same error appears, just another number at the beginning
  (gbx3:3381): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_widget_get_direction: assertion
'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

Anyway thank you for your time