[Gambas-user] Paste bug in IDE

David Robertson spikethecat73 at ...626...
Mon Jun 2 07:23:22 CEST 2014

On Sun, 2014-06-01 at 17:36 -0700, VonZorch wrote:

> I don't use the mouse to cot and paste, just keyboard commands.
>

> --

But my point is that if you have scrolled away from where you were
editing, the edit cursor is not on screen and an accidental press of the
mouse wheel inserts whatever is in the clipboard at that point. You
won't be aware of any paste until later, probably when you recompile or
run.

As I say, this happens to me occasionally and is my own fault for being
clumsy with the mouse.  I've never experienced any other "random pastes"
in the IDE and I've been using Gambas3 almost daily since Benoit
released it.

David Robertson