[Gambas-user] Component Programing Question

VonZorch VonZorch at ...626...
Mon Jun 2 03:07:53 CEST 2014

I have found that inheriting UserControl makes a developing control stop
intercepting mouse events.  Is this normal? I have been going around in
circles trying to get my SpeedListBox working.

It currently appears in the toolbox but when placed on a form it is 8 times
as large as it should be and when I try to run the test project I get an
error "Unexpected end of line in FMain.form:17" however the FMain.form file
only has 13 lines.  When created in code it does work correctly.  Could this
be caused by a corrupted component?