[Gambas-user] Feature Requests

VonZorch VonZorch at ...626...
Sun Jun 1 17:36:05 CEST 2014

Jussi Lahtinen wrote

>> I was thinking several colors selectable from the open ColorChooser.
>>

> OK.

I have made the desired change to ColorChooser  ColorChooserWithSave.gz
<http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n46805/ColorChooserWithSave.gz>
this is just the project files, it will need to be compiled.

Jussi Lahtinen wrote
>> > You mean, you could move project directory via IDE?
>>
>> A way to tell the interpreter that the application should be run from a
>> specified directory during debug.
>>

> Why you need that?

I have several projects planned that will operate on existing files.  They
are intended to be placed in a directory common to the files worked on and
not installed into /usr/bin.  As they are intended for general release I
want to be able to drop them into any directory, during development I will
be using the files that already exist on my computer to test.