[Gambas-user] IDE: "Entered text echo" not working as expected

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Jul 29 15:07:32 CEST 2014

Hi Benoit,

my project is a console one and has a prompt, so I tried to toggle the
"Entered text echo" button to "on". However, it will only echo when the
project is not running. But I wanted to see how a session would look like
if I would run the program from command line, without the IDE.

Looking at the sources, Debug/FOutput.class, I see that Design.IsRunning
being True prevents the input from being sent (I verified this). I don't
know what "Design" stands for. Is this behaviour intended? If so, why,
and can we change it?

Regards,
Tobi