[Gambas-user] Rules for Application Repository?

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...626...
Mon Jul 28 11:27:38 CEST 2014

ISS Boss , T Lee Davidso and Benoit:

http://jsbsan.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/arduino-y-gambas3-lectura-y-graficos-de.html
http://jsbsan.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/gambas-y-arduino-moviendo-dos.html"

I modified the links, downloading now goes directly to where the files
(google drive) have hosted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Julio