[Gambas-user] Updated documentation for gb.data and gb.inotify

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Jul 28 04:23:27 CEST 2014

Hi list,

I just updated gb.data's documentation. Some things got wrong over time,
few things were wrong straight from the beginning, some things needed to
be clarified. Also I initially wrote documentation for gb.inotify which
will be available in 3.6.

A gb.inotify example will be committed in a few minutes, I hope. I just
added a little feature requested by Benoit some time ago and used in this
example, so that the docs are kind of outdated again... an endless struggle.

Hopefully, there will be some new classes in gb.data the next days, too,
but I won't promise too much as for each hour of coding, I spend at least
two of debugging memory management issues; that's the price you pay for
taking long pauses from writing Gambas components :-)

Regards,
Tobi