[Gambas-user] Settings

Shane shanep1967 at ...169...
Mon Jul 28 02:35:11 CEST 2014

still not working i even changed the project name but i still get the
same error and there are no files in the setting dir with my project
name. I think from memory there was at some stage but i deleted it to
see if that would fix the problem. Is there anywhere that gambas keeps a
record of this file?