[Gambas-user] Rules for Application Repository?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Sun Jul 27 21:53:38 CEST 2014

On 07/27/2014 03:15 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 27/07/2014 21:04, Julio Sanchez a écrit :
>> T lee Davidson:
>>
>> http://jsbsan.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/arduino-y-gambas3-lectura-y-graficos-de.html
>> http://jsbsan.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/gambas-y-arduino-moviendo-dos.html"
>>
>> In the absence of donations, and my low economic resources, put advertising
>> on my blogs.
>> The downloads are free, you just have to wait for the "skip this ad" button
>> pops in the upper right corner and then press it.
>>
>> Sorry for the inconvenience
>>
>> Julio
>>

> I have no problem with that: I don't see that as spam.

Well I do. I have no problem with advertising on websites. But to force
ads upon downloaders of community contributed applications is, in my
opinion, inappropriate.

But if it bothers no one else, who am I to buck the crowd?

Regards,
T. Lee