[Gambas-user] R: Embedded doesn't work

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Thu Jul 24 19:30:17 CEST 2014

This simple code knows all windows names on a desktop (you need activate gb.desktop and gb.desktop.x11 components):

Public Sub Button1_Click()

 Dim i As Integer

  For i = 0 To Desktop.Windows.Count - 1
    Print Desktop.Windows[i].VisibleName
  Next

End

bye

 Data: Giovedì 24 luglio 2014, 16:34

 How can I get a list of all windows
 names detected for Desktop.FindWindow?

 In the example of gambas called Embedder I can't embed
 anything, it always
 says "Window not found!"

 I tryed with simple applications like mate-calculator or
 Leafpad.
 I can see their tittles with wmctrl -l and with xprop, but
 Desktop.FindWindow doesn't detect anything.

 Thanks.
 Want fast and easy access to all the code in your
 enterprise? Index and
 search up to 200,000 lines of code with a free copy of Black
 Duck
 Code Sight - the same software that powers the world's
 largest code
 http://p.sf.net/sfu/bds