[Gambas-user] gbr3: unable to load component: gb.markdown

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Wed Jul 23 01:48:17 CEST 2014

For some reason the gb.markdown package exists but is empty. I looked at
the build files and they seem correct.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to fix this until August 8th. I'm really
sorry about that.