[Gambas-user] Gambas applications and session management

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 22 18:28:14 CEST 2014

Le 22/07/2014 18:16, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> hello  benoit, about session support on ide reopen,
>
> its only works with kde desktop, or can be work with any desktop with dbus
> and session support for qt4 such moonlightde or lxqt or inclusivelly the
> older razorqt?
>
> Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
> http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

It should work with all desktop having a session manager based on the
x11 session protocol.

I guess every desktop supports that except Gnome 3?

I have just tested with KDE at the moment (I implemented that for me first!)

--
Benoît Minisini