[Gambas-user] GambasWiki pages vanishing and emerging again?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed Jul 16 15:13:46 CEST 2014

On Sun, 13 Jul 2014, Tobias Boege wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the last two days I was more frequently on gambaswiki.org than usual and it
> occured twice to me that for a short(-ish) time simply all pages said:
>
>   "This page does not exist."
>
> And also the arrow icon in the upper left corner could not be loaded. Once I
> was also erroneously put to /doc/doc/serverpage when I clicked on the
> "Gambas ServerPages" link under /doc. (Or maybe that last thing was my fault
> and somehow accidentally another "doc" slipped in when I tried to reload the
> page...?)
>
> Has the wiki some "mentally weak" times, like when I does backups or
> something?

OK, now I've got a proof, see the attached screenshot and notice how the
link's URL has the "install" part doubled. It remains like this for a few
refreshs and reloads and then it gets it correctly again. Note also that
the arrow icon next to those "bread crumbs" in the top is missing. Maybe
it's a general path problem but it occurs only once in a while.

Regards,
Tobi