[Gambas-user] gambas3 broken after opensuse 13.1 upgrade

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Jul 16 13:33:46 CEST 2014

Uninstall properly the last gambas version
Verify if all the gb... Files bave been removed from /usr/bin

And if /usr/lib/gambas3 and it's content is removed too

Then try to reinstall