[Gambas-user] Referencing a listbox in a list container...

Stephen sbungay at ...3301...
Fri Jul 11 13:33:18 CEST 2014

   I am trying to clear the contents of all list boxes contained within
a list container by passing the list container to a SUB. Something like
this (I know this is not correct but it gets the idea across);

SUB ClearLists(phListContainer AS ListContainer)
          phListContainer.child[0].clear
END

But the child[0] returns the properties and methods for the basic
control object which does not have Clear as an option.
I need to be able to iterate through the children of the container, and
clear their contents.

--
Kindest Regards
Stephen A. Bungay, Prop.